Braeven Solutions is an independent strategic sourcing and business development organisation that partners with Information Technology & Corporate Performance Management companies with one or more of the following characteristics:
- recognition that their core competency is not sales, marketing, and business development,
- a lack of resources and/or industry domain expertise to penetrate specific market sectors, accounts or geographic regions,
- a requirement for additional cost effective resources to rapidly assist with current go to market models,
- a need to identify, and contact, new target prospects utilising an up to date, state of the art marketing database,
- global organisations, with little or no footprint in the country, who desire low risk, cost effective, expansion into South Africa.
We operate a number of different models for the organisations to which we supply our services and these range from an active hands-on approach where, in essence, we become the business development operation for the company, or supplement their current capability in specific areas, through to more passive joint marketing approaches. Each engagement is tailored to the specific requirements of individual organisations that require our services.
Our current domain focus is Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing & Industrial and the General Business & Technology sector. In addition to these specific domains, Braeven’s Business Development Executives also have horizontal technology and business process specialisms.
Braeven’s people are selected for their in-depth industry and technology expertise as well as for a relentless passion for sales and business development, coupled with a proven track record of success and an extensive personal client network. There are currently three Braeven Business Development Executives and more than twenty five Braeven Associate Partners operating in South Africa.
Some of the advantages to the suppliers we represent are as follows:
- Industry and Technology domain expertise
- Low investment & low risk
- Flexible engagement model
- Success driven
- Outcome based engagement
- Success Guarantees
- Cross sell, up sell
- High level client network
- No additional headcount
- Quick win opportunities
- No long term liability
- Focus on core business & competencies